ESCC 2020 Ladies & Under 18 “Have a Go, Fun Day Grass Autocross”
On Sunday November 8, the Eastern Southland Car Club are hosting a “Have a Go, Fun Day Grass Autocross” for new Ladies & Under 18s. The event is to introduce new people into the sport with no entry fees thanks to the Eastern Southland Car Club and MotorSport New Zealand.
The event is a road car-friendly event (or any car that is of a warrantable standard) so you can come along in your own car and give it a go! The club will have both a Manual and Automatic Car available too if you need.
There will be four classes running in the event:
- A: Under 18 years old Male (at 1st June 2020)
- B: Under 18 years old Female (at 1st June 2020)
- C: First time or limited competition experience
- D: The Balance
So what do you need?
- 12 to 16-year-olds need a signed consent from a parent or guardian, the easiest way is on the entry form which in on our web site www.escc.co.nz
- No current loss of Civil Drivers Licence in the Courts
- Completely covered footwear you can comfortably drive in.
- A minimum of Cotton overalls, which we will help with if you don’t have any available.
- A Cotton top to wear under the overalls.
- An approved Helmet, which we can also help with if you don’t have any available.
- Need to come along, give it a go and have a truckload of fun!
- Signposted from the Lorneville – Dacre Road, 136 King Road.
- Scrutineering / Documentation – 11.00am – 12.30pm
- Tyres – Normal Road Tyres Only, No Snow, No Mud, No Rally Tyres, etc, if you’re not sure please ask.
- Start – 12:45pm (Drivers briefing)
- Driver Coaches available
- We think we should be finished up around 4.30 to 5.00pm.
- Followed by a light-hearted prizegiving and BBQ on site.
Please secure your spot with a text message to Hannah Krammer 027 306 9262, Ismay Howden 027 419 0642 or Roger Laird 0274 368876