Logbooks are important documents because they are used to record all relevant information pertaining to a vehicle and its’ competition history and they are an important scrutineering tool.
It is recommended that all vehicles have a Logbook. However the following vehicles must have a valid Logbook:
- Vehicles competing in a Series, and
- Purpose built and/or dedicated motor sport vehicles, and
- Cars with a safety structure (roll protection), and
- Vehicles requiring a LVVTA MotorSport Authority Card, and
- As required by Event Supplementary Regulations.
An application for a Logbook can be made through MotorSport Online via the login/register link at the top of this page using your personal user name and password.